Methods of payment accepted:
- Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, E-Check via PayPal- You do not need a Paypal account to pay with your credit card, just follow the link on the Paypal page to check out without an account.
- If you wish to pay with a credit card without using Paypal, please e-mail me and I’ll send you a special link so that you can pay securely online.
- Cash- Only accepted in person, exact change is appreciated. We don’t recommend sending cash by mail and are not responsible for those that do. A minimum deposit needs to be paid via Paypal to reserve an appointment.
- For clients without access to credit cards or bank accounts, we accept checks for local services only with a minimum total of $50 and full pre-payment. No deposits or partial payments accepted for this method and the appointment is not confirmed until payment is cleared. There will be a $35 fee for returned checks.
- Money Orders are not accepted.
Paypal E-checks have a 3-5 business day hold while the payment clears.
There is a $35 fee for all returned payments (ie. charge backs)
Occasionally I will be open to bartering or doing a service exchange, this is done on a case by case basis.
A minimum deposit is required for all courses and sessions. The deposit amount will be deducted from the balance due for the service. Long distance sessions require full payment.
Full payment is due on the day of the session (or delivery of first lesson for online courses) unless a payment plan has been approved in advance.
On Site Payments
***IMPORTANT NOTE: NO CREDIT CARDS OR CHECKS. ONLY CASH ACCEPTED ON SITE***
(Bandora does not carry change so ask for an estimate in advance if possible). Fees are due at the time of service. You have the option of pre-paying in full with your credit card or bank account via Paypal. Paypal payments must be received at least 12 hours prior to the appointment.
Refunds are offered in the form of store credit that can be used towards any other product or service. If I have to cancel your service before it is provided, refund will be provided in the original form of payment.
Your deposit is not refundable. In the event of cancellation your deposit may be transferred to a new class scheduled within one month of the original workshop subject to the cancellation schedule below.
- 100% transfer – With cancellation 3 or more days in advance
- 0% transfer – With cancellations 2-0 days in advance or failure to show up for appointment
After 30 calendar days your deposit is not transferable and a new deposit will be required to attend a future class or service.
Failure to show up for your appointment without cancelling or being more than 15 minutes late will result in cancellation of the session and forfeiting the deposit or cost of the session.
NOTE: Under certain circumstances such as in the case of illness or accident, death in the family, or other circumstances beyond your control, you may apply for a refund beyond the allotted time frame set below. We retain sole authority of any refunds beyond the time frame listed below.
There will be no refunds after the service has been provided, no exceptions.